Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Of buckets and babies...

Okay, so I've got the first third of Bucket Babies done... This one has three mini acts wedged into (I'm guesstimating) about ten minutes, making it the longest episode thus far. It's also the most dialogue heavy, which, when you're not any good at synching mouth movements with dialogue spells trouble. I just tell myself it adds to the charm. Or I can pretend it was a foreign cartoon that we just dubbed into English. (Denial is not just a river in Egypt, my friends.) I also realized that since I technically don't know what I'm doing that I shouldn't attempt to explain it. SO, I'll forgo the lecture and show you some more pictures:

Honey and Jelly in trouble:



The long-awaited arrival of the Neuftuplets:



And finally, although not from the cartoon, here's a page from our "summer festival sketch book". This particular sketch was done on the Beaver Island ferry at about 8:30 or so in the morning. It features an early appearance of Monique (when she was just Jelly with a beret... Okay, I guess she's pretty much still Jelly with a beret), and showcases what I was actually having for breakfast that day. (Sans cereal bowl.)



Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment